Petite Pamper Parties
French Pink are now hosting the most stylish party for girls in Melbourne. Spoil your little one with a Petite Pamper Party, with lovely little manicures, make-up, fun, food and games.
Every Sunday we transform our gorgeous salon into the perfect Petite Party venue for 10 little ones (or 5 kids and 5 mums!) to enjoy a party to remember.
Your party will include:
- Exclusive use of the salon for 90 minutes to enjoy pampering and fun
- Manicures for everyone with your choice of colours
- Mini make-up using Orla and Maeve products (non-toxic play make up)
- A special dazzling tiara for the birthday girl
- Ten gorgeous food packs including fruit cup, ribbon cheese/vegemite sandwiches, fairy bread, popcorn and bottled water
- Ten scrumptious Cookies by Julia
- Pass the parcel (with a little gift for everyone, of course!)
- Lolly bags on departure
- A pack of cute invitations and envelopes for you to send to your guests
- BYO cake, or we can provide 10 luscious Cupcake Queen cupcakes
Our delicious foodpack, invitations and the gorgeous Cupcake Queen cupcakes
We host three parties in our Collins St Salon every Sunday, at 10:30am, 12:30pm and 2:30pm. You can book online. Just select the ‘Sunday Kids Party’ option under ‘Services’ and you can browse the available dates and times.
The cost is $495 per party. The option of the 10 Cupcake Queen cupcakes is an extra $50. There is no extra charge to bring your own cake.
A deposit if $225 is required to confirm your booking. As soon as we receive your deposit, we will send out your invitation pack by mail. Final payment is due one week before your party.
While you are free to book for kids of any age, the Petite Pampering is probably most suited to girls around 4 to 8 years of age. You can make up the maximum of 10 with kids or kids with mums (or dads!). Mum's will get a lovely manicure as well.
A few things to note before booking:
Mini manicures, Orla and Maeve non-toxic make-up and big girl fun!
- The deposit is non-refundable if the party is cancelled within 14 days of the booked date. We require full payment one week prior to the party.
- We don’t cater to any special dietary needs, but feel free to bring any food you may need for those with special requirements.
- As it is a Petite Party, we ask that once the little ones have settled in, the parents of guests ‘kiss and go’, and return just before the end of the party. There is lots of shopping and some lovely cafe's nearby. The parent or guardian of the host is required to stay for the duration, and remains responsible for the guests.
- We also ask that you take note of the start and finish times of the party, as we need to set up for the next guests.
- Unfortunately, there are no toilets that are conveniently located near the salon, so we ask that all kids use the toilet before coming in (the closest toilets to French Pink are located in the David Jones Foodhall).
Book online, or call us on 03 6992 4226 to discuss.
Full terms and conditions can be found here.