Terms and Conditions
By agreeing to host a party provided by French Pink, the host agrees to the following terms and conditions.
- A deposit of $225 is required when booking a party. This deposit is non-refundable if the party is cancelled or postponed by the host within 14 days of the booked date.
- A maximum of 10 children are permitted at each party.
- The welfare of the hosts and guests attending parties at French Pink is the responsibility of the hosts and parents and/or guardians of children attending the function. One parent or guardian of the host child must remain on the premises and is responsible for all children for the duration of the party.
- This responsibility includes the complete the duration of the party, including drop-off and pick-up, and any times children leave the party for any reason.
- Children three years of age and under must have a parent or guardian present for the duration of the party.
- If a toilet break is required, children must be escorted to the toilets by a responsible adult.
- French Pink is not responsible for the management of children’s allergies. A parent or guardian of a child with food allergies are required to manage this process and remain responsible at all times.
- French Pink does not accept responsibility or liability for any loss or damage to any person or property left on the premises before, during or after the function. The Hirer indemnifies French Pink against any such claim, action, loss or damage. This includes gifts for the host that are given at the party.
- Any damage to French Pink furniture, products or fittings is the responsibility of the host.
- French Pink may make any reasonable decisions in relation to any medical situation affecting the host or their guests, including calling a doctor, qualified medical staff or an ambulance. The host agrees to release and indemnify French Pink from any claim arising out of such a situation.
- French Pink does not accept liability for any property damage or loss or personal injury, including negligence by the host, or other children and adults including visitors and staff. The host agrees to release and indemnify French Pink from all claims for property damage or loss or personal injury.
- French Pink reserves the right to cancel or postpone parties at any time for any reason. French Pink accepts no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage as a result of a cancellation or postponement. The host indemnifies French Pink against any such claim, action, loss or damage.